Division of Golden Triangle Printing Inc.
We offer a broad range of finishing options for your tags.
- Stringing with cotton, elastic or cord
- Wire attachment
- Hole punching
- Ribbon with safety pins
- Adhesive Strips
Finishing Options for Reinforced Tags ( Tags with the Fiber Patch)
- Egyptian Twine Available in Black or White, 12″ is standard length, approximately 5 1/2″ knot to hole when Knotted. Can also be looped with open or knotted ends.
- Elastic String in Black or White, 8″ is standard length, approximately 3 1//2″ knot to hole when knotted. Can also be looped with open or knotted ends.
- Wired 12″ tag wires is standard. Wire is attached by folding in half and twisting three times.
- Polyester String available in Black or White. 12″ is standard length, approximately 5 1/2 ” knot to hold when knotted. Can also be looped with open or knotted ends.
- Twist Ties 12″ in red or white. Twist ties and attached by folding in half and twisting three times.
- Butcher Cord is available in White only. Butcher cord is attached with a knot as well as looped with both open and knotted ends.
How to determine length of string.
Hole to Knot Distance: This is the distance from the hole punched in your tag to the knot tied on the string.
For More Information Email: firstname.lastname@example.org